Re: [Roadsters] 4th Annual Datsun Roadster Run Run/BBQ in Shedd,

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>, <datrock@centurytel.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] 4th Annual Datsun Roadster Run Run/BBQ in Shedd,
From: "Tom Hendricksen" <tom@datsun2000.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 20:40:59 -0700
Hi Bill.

I really missed not being able to make the BBQ last year, and I wish I could
be there this year.  BUT, I am seriously considering driving Mr. Hyde up
from Las Vegas next year to visit Portland and time the trip to make the
BBQ.  This is probably been the most fun I have had in Mr. Hyde with a great
bunch of people.  Bill and Karen Neal are great hosts, and they have a
wonderful place to park and show your cars, enjoy a great BBQ and chat with
friends, both old and new.  Shed is about 60 miles or so South of Portland
along I-5 at the Corvallis turnoff.

If you have thought about attending before, or are anywhere in the area, you
should seriously consider marking this day on your calendar and plan for a
wonderful day.  I saw and learned things about Oregon I would have never
known about otherwise.  I would figure for a run of about 100 miles or so if
I remember the first two correctly.

Don't miss this one.

Tom
69 2000 - Mr. Hyde