[Roadsters] Registration is now OPEN - The First Ever Multi-State

To: Autox-Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Registration is now OPEN - The First Ever Multi-State
From: "Chris & Christy Breyer" <fairlady66@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 10:06:19 -0700
Registration for the Multi-State GRAND Datsun Classic is open!

We have been getting some really good feedback from many Datsun owners in
several states that are looking forward to this event.  We are working hard
to make this a successful show. We can always use support and sponsorships
if anyone knows of some that might be willing to work with us please let us
know.

Registration is up on the SoCalROC website www.socalroc.net

If you know of a Datsun owner in any of the surrounding states let them know
about the Multi-State GRAND Datsun Classic taking place in Williams, AZ on
October 8, 2011

Cheers!

--
If you are lucky enough to stand next to a Datsun, then you are lucky
enough.

datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive