Re: [Roadsters] S.W.A.T.

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] S.W.A.T.
From: Pat Horne <pat@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 19:30:04 -0500
If the needle is still sitting at something other than zero, the
lubrication in the head is in need or replacing. It is difficult to get
the tach and speedo apart without breaking the glass, so II suggest you
take it to an instrument repair shop. There is at least one on this list
- I will let him respond if he has time to work on yours, and they
should be in most larger cities.

Good luck.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Ken & Tammy Williams, On 4/29/2011 10:07 AM:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001