[Roadsters] ammeter

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] ammeter
From: "Dave" <dave@ranteer.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 12:22:44 -0500
?hi.

I'm finishing up the wiring on a early 67 roadster.

the wiring diagram says the ammeter gets wired from the fuse box (power
side) and is connected around indirectly to the positive terminal of the
battery.

I'm sorry - I don't understand this.  everything else goes from battery,
through a fuse, to the device (or maybe through a switch) and to ground.

I've searched around through eHow and ask.com and they say the ammeter must
always be connected in series.  I don't think it is in this diagram.

can someone explain this to me?

thanks.
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html