Re: [Roadsters] sway bar bushings

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] sway bar bushings
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 09:20:20 -0700
Items 15 and 20 on this page:

http://www.carpartsmanual.com/datsun311/Datsun311Index/AxleSuspension/FrontS
uspension/Section2/tabid/248/Default.aspx

TinyURL: http://tinyurl.com/3m2ltw5

54616-04200: BUSHING-RUBBER, FRONT STABILIZER, LOWER LINK SIDE
54613-04200: BUSHING-RUBBER, FRONT STABILIZER, FRAME SIDE

Unfortunately, NLA from Nissan.

Datsunparts.com has both stock rubber and urethane:

http://www.datsunparts.com/Suspension

Pete "probably needs to replace 'em, too"