[Roadsters] Datsuns Northwest Run

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Datsuns Northwest Run
From: "Owen" <tasker1968@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 13:48:16 -0800
      It's a Spring Fling Thing April 9, 2011
      If you were there for the last one, you know how much fun these cruises
are. If you weren't there for the last one, be sure to make this one. We have
a blast!
      We'll meet at 9AM at Starbucks - Keizer Station Exit 260B off I-5.

      Some earlybirds have made plans for breakfast before meeting up at the
Starbucks:
      Tim has reserved 14 chairs for breakfast at Almost Home on Market St.
just west of I-5. If he gets more RSVPbs before the 5th he can probably get
more room. Plans are for about 7:15 am. Email Tim at twrickettsrwd@msn.com to
RSVP or for more info.

      The run will be about 80 miles east from Salem-Keizer with stops along
the way for great viewing of the valley floor.

      We'll also stop at the Dickie Prairie Park on the Mollala River for
tire-kicking, picture taking, or ??? There's a good covered area for mingling
if it's raining.

      We'll finish for lunch at the Donald Cafe. They'll have a big pot of
chili on with cornbread to go with or we can order off the menu.

      Lookin forward to another great turnout!
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $16.00
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive