Re: [Roadsters] Mechanic in Va

To: <chuckkyle@me.com>, Datsun Roadsters send mail
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Mechanic in Va
From: Jim In Virginia <wrenchorhammer@live.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 19:05:46 -0400
Chuck,

I am very familier with Datsun Roadsters and work on them and other antique
and high performance cars.
I have worked on the only other Datsun roadster in this area, belonging to
"Datsun Deborah", and have done a lot of work to my car which I just sold
recently.

Unfortunatly, I am down here in Chesapeake, so it would be a bit of  a  reach
to get yours down here.

Never the less, if you get in a tight spot, let me know.  I dont have a
trailer, but do have an F-250 and can arrange towing.

Best Regards,
Jim

Chesapeake  Va

> To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net; datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
> From: chuckkyle@me.com
> Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 17:32:43 +0000
> Subject: [Roadsters] Mechanic in Va
>
> Does anyone have a good mechanic in the Northern VA area, Arlington,
Alexandria? I have a 68 Datsun, spent several thousand (almost $8k at Currys
near Dulles) getting it to run back in 2006, had over heating issues for a
number of years then deployed to Afghanistan for a year. Now I am back and
can't get it to start. I don't know if the engine has seized over the last
winter or what. I am really not interested in throwing thousands into it
again, but would really hate to let it just sit.

> Thanks in advance.
>
> Chuck
>

> --
>
> V/r