[Roadsters] evap tank drain line

To: "datsun-roadsters: autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] evap tank drain line
From: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 16:29:20 -0400 (EDT)
I have a 70 1600. It has the emission control evap fuel lines from the
carbs back to the tank. There is also some sort of small fuel line that
runs to the fill tube right above the tank as part of this system.

There is a line from the evaporative tank in the trunk back to the main
fuel tank. The tank I had boiled and seal does not have this return line
inlet on the main tank. :-(

Can I run this line from the evap tank to a T that joins with the line
that runs into the fill tube? Or am I just best off have the original
tank boiled and selling the other tank that is not correct?

Thanks

Tim
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html