[Roadsters] Solvang 2011 Update

To: Datsun Roadster Mail <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Solvang 2011 Update
From: Jeff Torres <jeffzster@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 18:16:29 -0700 (PDT)
Ok..everyone...the website is updated with the latest in registrations.
Everything is going fine for the event...this rainy season scares me a
bit..but the show must go on! Some old friends coming back this year..good to
see..along with our usual bunch..Soooo...keep the registrations coming!..

FINALLY ditched WILDBLUE(Wildscrew) Satelite Internet and went with a local
Broadband provider that utilizes Microwave technology? OMG what a
difference..I can't believe it took me that long to change..what a speed
diff...now I have 2.00 mbps gauranteed up and down for all you tech folks out
there..and that may actually not be fast in the "big City" scheme of things,
but man what a difference for me! Especially when trying to update the show
website! Much, Much Happier!

Oh ya...we are in need of Raffle prize donations..if your interested n helping
out please let me know if you need an address lemme know..if your coming to
the show let me know and just bring it with ya!

As usual I will end this with my usual Plea..if your coming PLEASE, PLEASE
either let me know and/or send in your registration! It just makes things
SOOOOO much smoother! Thanks!

Jeff
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html