Re: [Roadsters] Supercharged Roadster

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Supercharged Roadster
From: "Marty Escarcega" <escarcega@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 16:45:39 -0700
Alvin, thank you for sharing that write up. It was inspiring to me. Clean
and simple. While some might hate the idea, I sure liked the idea of
ditching the windows and capping the doors. About all I might want is a
tonneau cover. Gotta talk to Kelsey about it. :-) This is what a roadster is
all about in my opinion, open air driving!
I liked his dash, simple solution to a ratty dashboard. He has good
fabrication skills.

Any chance of getting some more pictures and full resolution?
Thanks again!
Marty & Kelsey
Mesa, AZ