Re: [Roadsters] 1600 to 2000

To: "Steve Harvey" <stebharvey@ameritech.net>,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] 1600 to 2000
From: "Gary and Cindy Ault" <aultgc@att.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 21:35:03 -0600
Steve,

Put an earlier gas cap on the car, pull all that evaporative emissions stuff
out of the car and enjoythe ride.  You may need to replace the fuel tank
filler pipe to get an earlier cap to fit properly. I really don't know.

When I converted my '66 1600 to U20, I pulled all the emissions equipment,
put an advance kit in the distributor, and have run it that way since 1972.

Gary