Re: [Roadsters] 1600 to 2000

To: "'Steve Harvey'" <stebharvey@ameritech.net>,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] 1600 to 2000
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 12:35:45 -0500
  A big trash can!

  Dump all that emissions stuff and let the motor run.  You will NOT need
the fuel return line that the 1600 used.  And of course, you'll need the
2000 tranny mount and a hybrid drive shaft.  Will you stay with the 3.9 R&P
or swap to the 3.7?  the 3.9 will make it more fun off the line and it isn't
enough to hurt freeway rpms too much.

Paul
Ohio