Re: [Roadsters] Console removal

Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Console removal
From: Dan Kroninger <d_kroninger@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 07:27:21 -0600
Dan,

Keep in mind that the choke cable is back there too and connected to the radio
console.  When I pulled my radio to have it repaired, I was able to move the
whole console to the side without discounnecting all those wires, It depends
on what you are try to get back there for.  I also had to remove it all again
to replace the heater lines.

Dan