Re: [Roadsters] Windscreen help.

To: <granvillecomputing@hotmail.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Windscreen help.
From: Peter Jones <dato1500@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 02:03:06 +0800
thanks to all that answered.
I will be getting the windscreen removed and refitted when I am next home.
This time the windscreen guy will be following the instructions as
recommended. The main error on his part is that he fitted the rubber to the
glass and then the trim, so now I have corners that are not square and the
trim is not centered at all. Basically the job looks like crap.

cheers
Peter J