Re: [Roadsters] when I got stranded by the 2000...

To: "Dewey Hahlbohm" <hahlbohmd@earthlink.net>, "Tim"
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] when I got stranded by the 2000...
From: "Gary and Cindy Ault" <aultgc@att.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 20:42:58 -0500
With apologies to my friends at Greenpeace and the Sierra Club (LOL!), how
about just lose the return line?  Remove the fuel return valve, change the
inlet fitting to the rear carb and cap off the line back to the tank.

When I put the '69 U20 in my '66 1600, I removed the entire smog system,
including the fuel return valve.  Never looked back.

Gary