[Roadsters] rag top back bar

To: "datsun-roadsters: autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] rag top back bar
From: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 17:30:59 -0400
Is there a difference in the rag top back bars from low to high windscreen
cars? How about from tonneau (sp?) cover to rag top? I have several
loose/extras and they are not all arced the same. Are the back bars rag top
brand specific?

My 2000 rag top, soft top boot and tonneau all have little two inch pieces of
metal instead of a full bar. But these three items also all have snaps instead
of posties and twisties so they must be aftermarket.

I need to lend a bar to Dan so he can get his ragtop installed on the frame. I
want to make sure what I lend him is correct for his rag top.

Thanks and sorry for all the questions.

Tim
Belleville, WI.
'70 SPL AND SRL