Re: [Roadsters] Wind Deflectors

To: <fairlady_67@hotmail.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Wind Deflectors
From: alvin gogineni <alvingogi@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 03:55:31 +0000
I think I've posted this before, it is a deflector I saw at Laguna Seca. I
also have a pic of  a more traditional plexiglass rig.Front
http://community.webshots.com/photo/553311811/2453408140094396073rsyZvD
Back
http://community.webshots.com/photo/553311811/2984576710094396073wfJgHb
http://community.webshots.com/photo/553311811/2489187690094396073MElzmw

Alvin Gogineni
San Jose, CA
67.5 SPL/SR20

> From: fairlady_67@hotmail.com
> To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
> Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 20:15:33 -0700
> Subject: [Roadsters] Wind Deflectors
>
> Hi.
>
>    I've decided to come out of lurk mode and ask a question to my fellow
> Roadsterites. Since finishing my restoration last year I drive the car as
much
> as possible from spring till fall. The only problem is that I live in
northern
> B.C. and that means driving in 50-70 degree temperatures a lot of the time.
Of