Re: [Roadsters] the continuing and still NEVER ENDING story

To: "'Datsun-Roadsters@Autox. Team. Net'"
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] the continuing and still NEVER ENDING story
From: "dave" <daveandlindab@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 20:08:15 -0400
This is most of the cars that it fits.  As Gary said, If it's a Nissan and
says "E12-80", then it's correct.

      200SX     (1979 - 1981)
        210     (1979 - 1982)
        210 DELUXE      (1980 - 1982)
        280ZX   (1979 - 1981)
        280ZX 2+2       (1979 - 1980)
        280ZX 2+2 GL    1981
        310     (1979 - 1981)
        310 GX  (1980 - 1981)
        510     (1979 - 1980)
        620 PICKUP      1979
        720 PICKUP      1980
        810     (1979 - 1981)
        MAXIMA SL       1981

This is the wrong one, from a later ZX with the extra terminals, FI cars I
think.
Copy and paste for photo.
http://info.rockauto.com/getimage/getimage.php?imagekey=336649&imageurl=http
%3A//198.208.187.182/servlet/com.entigo.acdelcocatalog.servlet.ProcessImageS
ervlet%3Flanguagecd%3DEN%26countrycd%3DUS%26user%3DInternetUser%26mfgname%3D
%26prodlinecd%3D%26acpartnbr%3DE1946A