Re: [Roadsters] EI distributors

To: Gordon Glasgow <gsglasgow@comcast.net>, Roadster List
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] EI distributors
From: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 15:34:32 -0400
I also didn't know Stan was building them. I thought Gary (and now Dave) were
the only ones.

Hope I didn't say anything offensive. If so, appologies all around.

Tim
Belleville, WI.
'70 SPL AND SRL
Still clueless but always learning

---- Gordon Glasgow <gsglasgow@comcast.net> wrote:

=============
It has been brought to my attention that Stan Chernoff also builds EI
distributors. I actually wasn't aware of this (there are many things I'm not
aware of). When I made the comment that the units built by Gary and Dave
were high quality units, I definitely DID NOT mean to imply that the ones
built by Stan were of inferior quality. I hope no one took it that way. The
oversight is mine.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA
www.gordon-glasgow.org