[Roadsters] Watkins Glen- need contact info

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Watkins Glen- need contact info
From: chalsted@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 16:56:45 +0000 (UTC)
Elaine and I are getting ready to send out a newsletter regarding the
Roadsters at the Glen next month... we have a list from DRONE that we've
combined with a list from the 2002 participants but it feels like there are a
bunch of names we don't have. if you're on the list and would like info on
coming to the Glen, please drop me an e-mail with your name and address ASAP
as we plan to get the letters out in the next couple days. saturday evening's
get together will be up at Hazlitt same as last year- we thought about having
them provide food but have no idea how many folks would be into that so hard
to get a price. hope to hear from you and see you there.B  any vendors who
would like to donate raffle items, please give me a call or send me an e-mail.
540-635-5752

Craig Halsted