[Roadsters] Composite Leaf Springs - Group Buy

To: Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Composite Leaf Springs - Group Buy
From: Daryl Smith <drlsmith@dccnet.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 20:59:11 -0700
Just to update those interested in the composite spring, I am going to order my
set tomorrow, and when it gets here and installed we will have a reference for
everyone else to order from as far as ride height and rating. Hopefully within
3 weeks. Damn I hate waiting.........

I have sent a couple more questions in and will post the answers when I recieve
them, as well as a clarification on the 'feel' vs rating.

Cheers
Daryl
'66 1800cc EFI Stroker, 5 spd.