[Roadsters] 1966 1600 For Sale in NC

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] 1966 1600 For Sale in NC
From: Andrew Murphy <solex675@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 19:03:27 -0700
All,

I don't often forward cars for sale advertisements, but in this case I am
biased because I am a big fan of the 66 1600 (I own one)

Sometimes there are cars for sale where the owner is shall we say
-enthusiastic - about the asking price and this one seems fair if the car is
as nice as the pics show and has no hidden problems.

It is in North Carolina and I know the East Coasters have a harder time
finding good cars than those of us out West. So I hope someone has a look at
this car and maybe it will go to a good home.

http://www.autotraderclassics.com/find/vehicle/vehicleDetail.xhtml?adId=15663
0&conversationId=53725

Take Care,

Andrew Murphy