Re: [Roadsters] Removing powder coat?

To: Tom PRATHER <tomet9@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Removing powder coat?
From: Fred Katz <roadster@astound.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 13:01:24 -0700
Eastwood sells a "Powder Coat and Paint Dissolver". It's expensive,
$21 a quart, or $73 a gallon. But it's re-usable and environment-safe.
Supposedly you immerse the item, or run the chemical over the item for
a few minutes, then rinse with cold water. It says safe for aluminum.
I haven't tried it yet, just reading from their catalog description.
www.eastwood.com
   - item #12849

Fred - So.SF