[Roadsters] Free parts

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Free parts
From: "Ken & Tammy Williams" <wilhouse@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 10:30:46 -0500
Hello all,
I'm dropping out of lurker mode with a final offer.  I've been given the
ultimatum to get rid of "it".  "It" being the box of dis-assembled
transmission and drive shaft from my '67.  The 4-speed was taken apart for
rebuilding, and never re-assembled.  The synchro's were worn, and the mechanic
found some damage to the case around the rear seal, but the rest of the parts
were fine.  If anybody wants "it" for the price of shipping please let me
know.
Ken Williams
Janesville, WI