Re: [Roadsters] thinning grinding bumper question

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] thinning grinding bumper question
From: ljordan704@netscape.net
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 13:54:22 -0400
Part of the problem for me is knowing exactly what I am paying for
whether it is paint, or chrome. That is why a step by step explanation
of what should be done is helpful so you know what to ask for. And
then, how can you verify if it was done? How should a good bumper look
as compared to a cheaper process one? Of course, visible pits, dents
are easy to recognize as substandard work, but otherwise how can you
tell?

Linda