Re: [Roadsters] Cam option?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Cam option?
From: jover4x4@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 10:28:56 -0400
Tom,

With 44 Mikunis and a B cam I noticed a bit less power and torque at the low
end but the car was certainly drivable on the low end even at 5280 ft
elevation.? A 3.90 rear helped the low end drivability.? It really took off at
3000 rpm and?pulled hard?to 7000.? I?ran 34mm chokes instead of the stock 37mm
since I am at high altitude.

I think you will be very happy with a B cam.? I know some guys at sea level
have run more lift and duration than the B cam but I don't find that necessary
for a street car.

Good luck.....You will have fun.
?
John Over