[Roadsters] Cam option?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Cam option?
From: Tom PRATHER <tomet9@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 18:31:19 -0700 (PDT)
Hello list,

     I am now about finished with my U20 to MC Mikuni flatslide conversion and
now looking to upgrade the cam. With my A cam at present I hit the wall @ 6k. I
have never had the chance to drive a B cam car. What am I to expect with a B
cam if I go that route? Little sacrifice in the low end punch and perhaps rev a
bit higher than 6k? Rallye puts it as just that,do you agree? I don't want to
give up much on the low end as I have 4 big holes to overcome rather than 2 now
but would like to wake it up a little on top end but not give up my midrange.
Suggestions?
                          Thanks, U20, Smoothbore 40mm Mikuni Flatslides