Re: [Roadsters] Roadster air filter question ...

To: Graeme <graemes@internode.on.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Roadster air filter question ...
From: Daniel Solomon <d-solomon@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 20:51:04 -0800
Actually, I've seen alot of gains from a true Ram Air setup (again, not
on a roadster), but the key is to actually build pressure 9r shall we
say "reduce vacuum").  Most ram-air setups don't scavenge efficiently,
or seal well enough. And then I agree with you that ANY obstruction will
negate the potential for gain.