Re: [Roadsters] Roadster air filter question ...

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Roadster air filter question ...
From: d-solomon@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 15:05:20 +0000
my experience (not Roadster Specific): everything else equal, he "might" notice
a horse or two.  not much more.  Now, if he were boosted (either turbo or
centrifigal blower) then the temp of the cylinder charge would be a larger
issue, and he may see more than that.  Or if he were to create a true
"Ram-Air", then he could also see some bigger increases, assuming the cylinder
head could flow it.  But a simple cold-air intake will net him much on a stock
motor.
IMHO only.

Dan
From: RoadsterGB@aol.com