[Roadsters] A huge thanks to all the members of the list

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] A huge thanks to all the members of the list
From: "Doctor Evil" <doctor_evil@fastmail.ca>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 04:22:59 +0000 (UTC)
   A  big  thanks  to  all the members of the list, past and present, for
   their time, insight, and contributions.

   You see, I replaced the starter today in my 67 2000, and it was easy -
   because I searched the archives and got lots of tips.

   So  as  I  look  at  my bloodless,  intact knuckles,  and  realize how
   very few "man words" I uttered today, I say thanks.

   Cheers!

   Dave