Re: [Roadsters] Quick overheating

To: ljordan704@netscape.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net (roadster list)
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Quick overheating
From: RacerY@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 16:19:31 +0000
The stinker is that there's no real way to test one-  (any ideas, all?)
you can unhook a hose and check for 'good flow' when
the engine's cranking, but I've got no idea what 'good flow' is!

I've always removed 'em and looked at the impeller- once, on a
car which overheated quickly, the impeller had fallen off the shaft!

sorry, not much help here,
Toby

From: ljordan704@netscape.net