Re: VW Minilites for Datsun Roadster?

To: "Datsun Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: VW Minilites for Datsun Roadster?
From: "E Scanlon" <escanlon@wa-net.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 10:57:54 -0800
Guys, correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the wheels for the 240 Z's and the
Roadsters the same pattern?

If so, then I also vaguely recall that the 73-76 Ford Mustang II and the
Mercury Capri in the same years also shared the same bolt pattern.

Those options may make a HUGE difference in what wheels you consider as
options.

FWIW
Enrique