Re: studs

To: "oliver" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: studs
From: RacerY@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 15:46:22 +0000
The first one's easy-
The short end goes towards the engine, the longer gets the nut.

The second one's tougher- I wouldn't, because it's easy enough to do
with the motor in the car.

I WOULD think about replacing the seals at the bottom of the engine- pan and
rear main, at least.
And the rear main's a real pain- effectively, you have to pull the crank to do
it right.  I hate that.
Maybe I wouldn't replace the seals...

fwiw,
Toby