RE: Chrome storage

To: "Mike H." <twobeaners@earthlink.net>, "Tim Putland"
Subject: RE: Chrome storage
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 22:00:40 -0800
Reminds me of the quote I've heard (sounds like Mark Twain, but I don't know
the source):

"Good judgement comes from experience, and most experience comes from bad
judgement."

Doesn't sound like any bad judgement was involved in this case, though.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA
www.gordon-glasgow.org

"The difference between what we do
and what we are capable of doing
would suffice to solve most of the world's problems."
- Mahatma Gandhi