Re: Chrome storage

To: "Mike H." <twobeaners@earthlink.net>, "datsun-roadsters:
Subject: Re: Chrome storage
From: Tim Putland <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 8:39:15 -0800
Oh my. What a bloody drag that must have been.

Fortuneatly I don't have a pool, but will keep that information in mind for
future reference as well as if, and when, I can pass it on to someone.

This is exactly the type of information I am looking for: WHAT NOT TO DO!!!

Thanks (and sorry) Mike!

Tim
Belleville, WI.
'70 SPL AND SRL...and now a part car FOR SALE cheap cheap..and again, until I
find another...

---- "Mike H." <twobeaners@earthlink.net> wrote:

Okay, for what it's worth, I can tell you what NOT to do! Do NOT store any
kind of chrome in the same room/garage as ANY kind of chlorine based pool
chemicals!!! How do I know?