FW: brooklands windscreen for roadsters

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: brooklands windscreen for roadsters
From: "Matthew A. Smith" <matthews517@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 18:40:28 -0500
Oliver wrote:
bugs in the teeth!!!

For us southern roadster owners (SEROC), that's Bugs on the tooth. LMAO! (I
kid!)

Kinda glad that those won't work on a 70 SRL. They're nice and all (for a
British racer), but for what they're worth, a BRE windscreen would be
cooler. You'd need a full face helmet either way.

Hope Loreli's not listening... but I'd THINK about giving her up for that
beautiful TR4-A IRS. My former boss used to run one up and down Decker
Canyon and Mulholland Boulevard, in police sanctioned road races in the mid
60's... Lucky B*****D! :-)

Matt Smith and Tater the wonder puppy

And of course Loreli (she's a 70' Silver Solex SRL311)