parts quest !

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: parts quest !
From: Durf & Sue Hyson <dhyson@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 14:16:09 -0500
Here comes a strange request ! It goes out to anyone that might have
what I need off of a parts car. It may be of particular interest to
those who have a roadster parts car and a 240-260-280Z
I need the front center valance and the lower 2/3rds of the front left
and right fenders. I can deal with some rust and/or physical damage as
long as the pieces are still identifiable and still have their basic
original shape. Here's a way to make some use out of those front fenders
that the tin worm has eaten the bottom rear portion of ! I am willing to
buy this stuff for a reasonable cost and pay to have them shipped. I am
in northern CT so something in New England or on the east coast would be
better but I am not restricted to any particular area. If the donor
car's owner also has a Z there may be a premium in the deal.
Thanks for the time and help. Anyone with an interest in responding can
reach me at dhyson@charter.net

Thanks,
Durf