RE: Wheel size help, please?

To: "'Victor Laury'" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: Wheel size help, please?
From: "pjmill" <pjmill@sonic.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 21:49:21 -0800
WHEW! And I mean WHEW!

That's what thought too! As I understand it these Libra wheels were the
"sport" mag wheels option you could get with the Roadster originally.  I DO
like 'em!  Just seemed like these babies were WAY wider than the stock
wheels and I was scaring meself!  ;-)

Thanks everyone!  Guess I'll mount some low-profile tires on 'em!  Any
suggestion on tires for these babies?

Paul