Re: Lug nuts for Z wheels on a Roadster

To: sidney raper <spl310@hotmail.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lug nuts for Z wheels on a Roadster
From: Victor Laury <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 14:08:56 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
>Sidney Wrote - For those looking for the proper lug nuts to mount Z wheels on
>a Roadster, go to http://www.wheelcomponents.com - then click products then
>lug nuts and scroll down to the Bulge Medium Mag w/Washer item.  For the
>roadster, the part number is 5302 iirc.  Some have complained about the
>quality of the chrome (flaking), but that has been my experience on virtually
>all aftermarket lugs, so caveat emptor!

Chrome be dammed! Do not run ZX wheels without these lugs. You nay have
confidence in a shortcut, but it will never be the same as the proper fastener!
Cheap, when you think your life depends on it. I bought  a set of these "Just
in Case" I ever get a set of ZX wheels.

Victor
Downtown Los Angeles
70 SRL