Re: The 280 Z wheels

To: BARTERDUDE@aol.com
Subject: Re: The 280 Z wheels
From: Pat Horne <Roadsters@HorneSystemsTx.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 14:49:04 -0600
Try loosening the lug nuts and have someone stand on the brakes. Now try
to rotate the wheel forward at the top. While holding the wheel there,
tighten down the lug nuts. This isn't a cure for your problem, but it
should help. I have a set of, I  think, 200ZX wheels that center up fine
this way.

Peace,
Pat

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001