Re: Brake Theory Web Page?

To: RacerY@comcast.net,
Subject: Re: Brake Theory Web Page?
From: Chris Coker <cfcoker@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 07:55:19 -0400
When I was working out the details of my rear disk brake conversion
(and adjustable pedal setup),  I  used a book called "The Brake Math
Handbook"  I believe.

I also found a great speadsheet that really helps with all of the
calcs.  You can download a copy of the spreadsheet here:
http://sth2.com/Z-car/brakes.htm

If you have problems finding the spreadsheet, I'd be happy to help
with details/questions.  I'm been through the process once, and I've
helped with the design of a few automotive braking systems in my job
as an automotive engineer.

Happy roadstering,
Chris Coker