RE: New to list

To: "'pete kandratieff'" <runwjoy@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: New to list
From: "Matthew A. Smith" <matthews517@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 18:02:03 -0400
Hello,
  I've been following the dialog and appreciate the knowledge/input this
list provides and hope to contribute too.
  I live in Oregon City, Oregon and expect to have my engine compartment
painted  shortly so I can start putting it, '69 2000, back together again.
  Recently, I pulled off the drivers side door striker to paint and noticed
the rubber piece missing, and so is the pass side one. I have a new one with
the rubber piece in it and am wondering, what is the difference and is there
a trick to reinstalling the striker on the car so the door shuts properly?
  BTW, is the list archived by subject matter?
  Pete Kandratieff
  '69 2000
  Oregon City

 Hi Pete!
Welcome! A really good searchable archive of forums can be found at
311s.org. An EXCELLENT website!

Matt Smith
And Loreli (she's a 70' Silver Solex)
Hixson TN