Re: need help installing Mike Youngs comp springs

To: <mtbdavid2@aol.com>
Subject: Re: need help installing Mike Youngs comp springs
From: "Stephen Wan" <Steve@olsonarchitect.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 14:55:16 -0700
Mine were actually tight in the upper mount where the suspension was pinging
until it was fully seated on the road.
Maybe you are missing a a rubber pad on the spring seat?  You could possibly
install some rubber (silencers) that snap around the individual coils to act
as a spacer.  These are found on my stock springs on my acura integra.
Steve
70' 1600