Junk mail

To: Datsun Roasters <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Junk mail
From: Pat Horne <pjhorne@mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 20:40:50 -0500
The last few days I have been receiving junk mail on the account I use
solely for the roadster list. Has anyone recently started receiving junk
mail for things like hop hop artists in Los Angeles? My spam filters are
generally so good that I only get one or 2 spams a year. 3 in 2 days
makes me wonder if my email address was picked up from the list
archives. At 59 I'm not the best market for hop hop, even if I am still
a child at heart! 2nd child hood? heck no, I'm still working on  my FIRST!

Peace,
Pat

--
-- Support Habitat for Humanity - a hand UP, not a hand OUT --