RE: Thunderhill and 311s.org

To: Pete Peters <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Subject: RE: Thunderhill and 311s.org
From: <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 16:55:09 -0700
Yea.... I know about it, thanks. I haven't had the time to register yet. (I
have only had my Dad's car for a couple months.) I will get to that soon.

I need to deal with finalizing my insurance with Haggerty (Thanks to all who
responded with suggestions!!!!) and deal with getting classic car plates in
this state. I do have her insured, but only on my daily driver policy for now...

Thanks for the info though!!