Re: trim question

To: mtyler@hctc.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: trim question
From: Davesmbox@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 21:02:23 EDT
I would welcome some feedback here too. We need a book on correct
restorations. My 1600 is a 69.
I have a 70 2000. The trims are different.
Parts have been mixed up.
One does have a chrome strip across the top windshield frame.which is as the
previous question asked. Which is correct?
There are 2 soft top frames, one with soft padding and one with hard. I would
really like to know which is which?
My 69 has hard windshield trim, my 70 soft. Is this correct?
What latches go with what years? just curious?
Finally does anyone else have the really neet rubber drainy thing for the
trunk lock.With the tube through the trunk floor. When the hell did that show
up?

Dave