Upgrade to my 1600

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Upgrade to my 1600
From: "Chuck Kyle" <chuck@chuckkyle.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 21:23:14 -0400
I have a 68 1600 that I have been doing a "rolling" restoration on.  Now I
think I want to go a little further.  I want to do a SR20 swap.  The problem
is trying to find a mechanic or shop in the Washington DC area that would do
it.  My latest quote was close to $15k.  Does anyone know of anyone within
500 miles or so of DC that would be willing to do a SR20 swap for me.  If
so, if you could either pass their name or send them mine, I would be
greatly appreciative.

Chuck

PS is $15k is reasonable; let me know that one also.  Just seemed high
knowing that I can get a front clip from JDM here in DC for $1800