Roadster ranch web site

To: datsun-roadsters-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Roadster ranch web site
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 20:24:54 EDT
Hello all,

    Well, the wonderful folks at AOL have lost my web  site. I've been
through a couple of computers and a hard drive crash or two  since I posted it.
When
I get home I'll have to dig for the backup.

On the other hand, I had a great weekend at Road Atlanta. Thanks to Tom,
Paul, Mike, the SEROC bunch and everyone else. Played with carbs, took pictures

and saw lots of great cars. Once I get the panoramic camera film processed
I'll  sort through it and start posting any that are worth while.

keith