RE: Visors?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Visors?
From: "Matthew A. Smith" <matthews517@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 23:30:29 -0500
My car has no sun visors, at all. I can new vinyl parts but need a set of
"frames/metal parts" in good shape to rebuild. The car is a '70. Please
contact me off-list.

Thanks,
Ron

Ron,
If you find a secret stash of these lil gems, let me know! I've been looking
for those particular metal bits for several months now.

P.S. Anyone internet connected at Mitty, I'll be there tomorrow (Saturday).
Technical issues have delayed my departure.

(Technical issues???? With a roadster???? NAH!!!!!!!) HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Matt Smith, and Loreli (70' 2000)