RE: I think I need help with my carbs part #2

To: "Brucciani, Chris" <CBrucciani@archinsurance.com>,
Subject: RE: I think I need help with my carbs part #2
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 20:48:51 -0700
I think I need help with my carbs part #2Hey, I think I know the problem:

"Currently my fuel lines go in this order - hard line out from tank to short
rubber line to long hard line up frame rail to rubber line under the battery
to fuel filter and then over to the carbs."

Where's the fuel pump?

Okay, just kidding, I'm sure you've got it plumbed in there somewhere, but
it did sound funny. Like the computer won't come on because it's unplugged.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA
www.gordon-glasgow.org -----Original Message-----